? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 27, 2009

Eric

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by for me. This was my first full year working in the Cleveland office for WKYC so my daily commute has increased quite a bit, but I still love what I do as a journalist so the trip is certainly worth it. I covered a number of amazing events this year, but the story that touched my heart the most involved a local homeless man. You can watch it HERE. I was also pleased to complete my second documentary focusing on Ohio's Vietnam Veterans Memorial, which was dedicated in May. If you have the time, you can watch it by clicking HERE.

In my free time, I enjoyed the challenge of assisting Lisa with her campaign (did I mention she finished a run-away first in the School Board election?). It was certainly a learning experience, and I couldn't be more proud of Lisa. She's going to do an excellence job on the School Board.

I can't find the words to describe how exciting it was to take our camper on the road this year. Playing catch at Field of Dreams with Lisa and the boys was a real thrill. I just love that movie. Seeing the Teton Mountains and all of the amazing sights in Yellowstone were just awesome.

As for personal growth, I'm putting together a plan for a Master's Degree so that I can put my G.I. Bill to good use, but I haven't yet decided on a Major. I continue to relax with my acoustic guitar and marvel at the growing musical skills of my wonderful sons. I complained when the Cavs didn't make the Finals, the Indians faded early, and the Browns didn't even show up for the season, but I still love my teams. Teddy and I took in the Browns opener (a loss) and had fun at his first-ever pro game.

Would love to hear from you in 2010, and the best to find me is usually on Facebook.

0 comments: