? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Josh's (SIC) 2009

My year of 2009 started a little rough due to me having a case of "8thgradeitous" which started a four month scramble form the day i got back from winter break, till the day school ended. Let me be completely honest, my grades sucked last year, but now I don't have anything below a C to start off my freshmen year at firestone high school. It wasn't hard to adjust to high school at all, despite what everyone else said it be like.
I urned 15 this year and, for some odd reason, feel alot more mature. I also adjusted my guitar playing techniques so that i sound alot better, still not as good as i hoped, but still. Keep in contact with me on facebook or myspace.

0 comments: